TV Show Theme Songs
TV Show Theme Songs
Listed below are partial lyrics to 20 tv show theme songs, you have to guess what show the lyrics belong to.
The list consist of some older and some newer shows.
Just comment to this entry with your answers.
Don't worry if you don't know all the songs. Just give it your best shot.
The fun is all that counts. :)
All comments are screened.
Deadline is Saturday, August 13th 2016 [countdown]
- "Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip."
- "Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed, a poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed."
- "Till the one day when the lady met this fellow, and they knew it was much more than a hunch."
- "Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got."
- "Friendly neighbors there, that's where we meet."
- "You miss your old familiar friends, but waiting just around the bend."
- "I'm the kind to sit up in his room, heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue."
- "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have."
- "I am Human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does..."
- "I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said 'fresh' and it had dice in the mirror."
- "Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant."
- "Riding low in my chair, she won't know that I'm there."
- “Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...”
- “The animals, the animals, trapped, trapped, trapped 'till the cage is full”
- “You're a lollipop, no second prize; An apple somewhere, in somebody's eyes.”
- “Love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage”
- “This life is short, baby that's a fact better live it right, you ain't comin back”
- “So open up your morning light, and say a little prayer for I.”
- “I don't have to be anyone other than a birth of two souls in one, part of where I'm going is knowing where I'm coming from”
- “So no one told you life was gonna be this way, your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.”